- When you choose to use this web service (the "Service"), you are agreeing to all of the terms and conditions of this Agreement between you and ANSWERS4DANCERS.COM (A4D).
- A4D may change, add or remove portions of this Agreement at anytime, but if it does so, it will post such changes on the Service.
- YOUR CONTINUED USE OF THE SERVICE NOW, OR FOLLOWING THE POSTING OF NOTICE OF ANY CHANGES IN THESE OPERATING RULES, WILL INDICATE ACCEPTANCE BY YOU OF SUCH RULES, CHANGES, OR MODIFICATIONS.
- A4D may change, suspend or discontinue any aspect of the Service at any time, including the availability of any Service feature, database, or content. A4D may also impose limits on certain features and services or restrict your access to parts or all of the Service without notice or liability.
- The contents of the Service are intended for your personal use. All materials published on the Service (including, but not limited to news articles, interviews, Q&As, photographs, images, illustrations, audio clips and video clips, also known as the "Content") are protected by copyright, and owned or controlled by A4D or the party credited as the provider of the Content. You shall abide by all additional copyright notices, information, or restrictions contained in any Content accessed through the Service
- The Service and its Contents are protected by copyright pursuant to U.S. and international copyright laws. You may not modify, publish, transmit, participate in the transfer or sale of, reproduce (except as provided in this Section 2), create new works from, distribute, perform, display, or in any way exploit, any of the Content or the Service in whole or in part
- Copying or storing of any Content for other than personal use is expressly prohibited without prior written permission from A4D.
- You are solely responsible for the content of any submission you make to the Service. A4D reserves the right to delete, move, or edit messages that it, in its sole discretion, deems abusive, defamatory, obscene, in violation of copyright or trademark laws, or otherwise unacceptable
- You acknowledge that any submissions you make to the Service may be edited, removed, modified, published, transmitted, and displayed by A4D and you waive any moral rights you may have in having the material altered or changed in a manner not agreeable to you.
- By submitting information to the Service, you hereby grant to A4D, and its affiliates the royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable, non-exclusive right and license to use, copy, modify, display, distribute and reproduce all such materials in any form, media, software or technology of any kind now existing or developed in the future. You also agree to indemnify, defend and hold A4D harmless for any liability arising due to the use or distribution of those materials. You further grant A4D the right to use your name in connection with the reproduction or distribution of such material. The Service, its affiliates and related entities shall not be responsible for the similarity of any of its content or programming in any media to materials or ideas transmitted to the Service.
- You must be at least thirteen (13) years old to register for the Service. In consideration of use of the Service, You agree to: (a) provide true, accurate, current and complete information about yourself if prompted by the registration form; and (b) to maintain and update this information to keep it true, accurate, current, and complete. If any information provided by You ("Registration Data") is untrue, inaccurate, not current, or incomplete, A4D has the right to terminate your account and refuse any and all current or future use of the Service.
- A4D contains links to other related World Wide Web Internet sites, resources, and sponsors of A4D. Since A4D is not responsible for the availability of these outside resources, or their contents, you should direct any concerns regarding any external link to the site administrator or Webmaster of such site.
- REPRESENTATIONS AND WARRANTIES
- You represent, warrant and covenant (a) that no materials of any kind submitted through your account will (i) violate, plagiarize, or infringe upon the rights of any third party, including copyright, trademark, privacy or other personal or proprietary rights; or (ii) contain libelous or otherwise unlawful material; and (b) that you are at least thirteen years old. You hereby indemnify, defend and hold harmless A4D, and all officers, directors, owners, agents, information providers, affiliates, licensors and licensees (collectively, the "Indemnified Parties") from and against any and all liability and costs, including, without limitation,reasonable attorneys' fees, incurred by the Indemnified Parties in connection with any claim arising out of any breach by you or any user of your account of this Agreement or the foregoing representations, warranties and covenants. You shall cooperate as fully as reasonably required in the defense of any such claim. A4D reserves the right, at its own expense, to assume the exclusive defense and control of any matter subject to indemnification by you.
- You expressly agree that use of the Service is at your own risk. Neither the Service, A4D, nor any of their affiliates, employees, agents, content providers or licensors make any representations or warranties of any kind regarding the Service, the content or the results that may be obtained form use of the Service. The Service is provided on an "as is" basis and the Service and A4D specifically disclaim any express or implied warranties, including without limitation, warranties of fitness for a particular purpose, warranties of merchantability or warranties against infringements.
- The Service, A4D, their affiliates, employees, agents, content providers and licensors shall in no event be liable for any damages or losses, including, without limitation, direct, indirect, consequential, special, incidental or punitive damages, resulting from or caused by the Service or its content, including, without limitation, losses related to: your use or inability to use the Service; any errors, omissions or defects in the content; or any interruptions, delays in transmission or computer viruses. In any event, any liability of the Service, A4D, their affiliates, employees, agents, content providers and licensors shall not exceed the amount paid by you to the service in the 12 months prior to the claimed injury or damage.
- A4D does not represent or endorse the accuracy or reliability of any advice, opinion, statement, or other information displayed, uploaded, or distributed through the Service by any user, information provider or any other person or entity. You acknowledge that any reliance upon any such opinion, advice, statement, memorandum, or information shall be at your sole risk. THE SERVICE IS DISTRIBUTED ON AN "AS IS" BASIS WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, WARRANTIES OF TITLE OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. YOU HEREBY ACKNOWLEDGE THAT USE OF THE SERVICE IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK.
- A4D cannot be held responsible for circumstances resulting from information that is not kept current in a member's subscription. Updating information is the responsibility of each member.
- Official correspondence must be sent via postal mail to A4D, 627 N. Palm Drive, Beverly Hills CA 90210.
- USERNAME AND PASSWORD
- You may receive a password and account designation upon completing the Service's registration process. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of the password and account, and are fully responsible for all activities that occur under your password or account. You agree to (a) immediately notify A4D of any unauthorized use of your password or account or any other breach of security, and (b) ensure that you exit from your account at the end of each session. A4D cannot and will not be liable for any loss or damage arising from unauthorized use of your username and/or password. Any fraudulent, abusive, or otherwise illegal activity may be grounds for termination of your account, at A4D?s sole discretion, and A4D may refer you to appropriate law enforcement agencies.
- FEES AND PAYMENTS
- A4D reserves the right at any time to charge fees for access to portions of the Service or the Service as a whole. However, in no event will you be charged for access to the Service unless we obtain your prior agreement to pay such charges. Thus, if at any time A4D requires a fee for portions of the Service that are now free (e.g., a DanceBlast subscription fee), A4D will give you advance notice of such fees and the opportunity to cancel the account before such charges are imposed. All new fees, if any, will be posted in appropriate locations on the Service. You shall pay all fees and charges incurred through your account at the rates in effect for the billing period in which such fees and charges are incurred, including, but not limited to charges for any products or services offered for sale through the Service by A4D or by any other vendor or service provider. All fees and charges shall be billed to and paid for by you. You shall pay all applicable taxes relating to use of the Service through your account. NO REFUNDS will be accepted once your subscription has been billed!
- RENEWING PROCESS
a. Upon enrolling, Members agree that subscriptions are renewed automatically unless the member notifies A4D otherwise at least seven (7) prior
- to the expiration of the billing period. Members may cancel by clicking "Cancel Membership" on the site's homepage. NO REFUNDS will be
- processed after a subscription has been billed.
- SOFTWARE LICENSES
- You shall have no rights to the proprietary software and related documentation, or any enhancements or modifications thereto, provided to you in order to access the Service ("Access Software"). You may not sublicense, assign or transfer any licenses granted by A4D, and any attempt at such sublicense, assignment or transfer shall be null and void. You may make one copy of such software for archival purposes only. You may not otherwise copy, distribute, modify, reverse engineer, or create derivative works from Access Software.
- A4D may, in its sole discretion, terminate or suspend your access to all or part of the Service for any reason, including, without limitation, breach or assignment of this Agreement.
- CANCELING YOUR MEMBERSHIP
- If you would like to CANCEL YOUR MEMBERSHIP, please click here
- This Agreement has been made in and shall be construed and enforced in accordance with New York law. Any action to enforce this agreement shall only be brought in the federal or state courts located in New York City.
- Official correspondence must be sent via postal mail to:
P.O. BOX 961748
WEST HOLLYWOOD CA 90069
I HAVE READ AND UNDERSTAND THE FOREGOING AGREEMENT AND AGREE TO BE BOUND BY ALL OF ITS TERMS.
A4D receives over 200 casting opportunities per month. We make selections based on our commitment to supporting professional dancers in any way we can. We publish information as received and are not responsible for errors in time, place, or content. If contact numbers are available, we publish them. We urge members to confirm in advance before making lengthy trips to any audition. As in all business transactions, we urge members to exercise good common sense in selecting which opportunities to attend.